Friday, 22 March 2013

ONE THOUSAND HITS

by Colin Bloom

After six months of thinking about it, I've been blogging for just under six days and have just passed 1000 hits. 

Not sure if that is good or bad, but it is a milestone of sorts.

75% from the UK, 20% from the US and 5% from everywhere else.

The most popular article was Wilberforce in Bronze - my plan to get a bust of William Wilberforce into Conservative Campaign Headquarters (CCHQ). No doubt the popularity of this article was in part because ConHome and Tim Montgomerie gave the article what they call 'tweet love'!

The next three articles are all jockeying for second position. Please shut up and listen - my view on PMQ's; Stretch Armstrong - a glimpse at the pressures in my world; and Wilberforce was no Liberal Democrat - my disdain for the attempted misappropriation of William Wilberforce by some Liberal Democrats.

I'm learning as I go, so please keep supporting the blog, I think you can join it, and please do leave comments. I would like to stimulate discussion!

No comments: